Applied Acoustics Systems is pleased to announce that version 1.0.2 of Ultra Analog is now available. This maintenance update improves stability in host sequencers like Pro Tools, Logic, and Digital Performer; improves the response of the filters; and adds a flexible 15-day grace period to the authorisation system. All Ultra Analog users can download the update for free.
Improvements in Ultra Analog v1.0.2:
– Crash when switching between RTAS plug-in windows in Pro Tools;
– Freeze when enabling automation in Pro Tools;
– Audio Units validation in Logic
– Crash when using automation in Logic;
– Crash when hiding the plug-in window in Digital Performer;
– AU plug-in now works in GarageBand;
– Extended filter envelope modulation range on filter cutoff;
– Better filter behavior with low cutoff and high resonance settings;
– Unison Detune knob can now detune voices by up to 1 octave;
– Sustain pedal behavior in monophonic mode;
– 15 days grace period has been added to the authorisation system.
This maintenance update is recommended for all Ultra Analog v1.0.1 users. More information available at Applied Acoustics Systems.