112dB announces that Redline Monitor, the high-quality near-field monitor simulation for headphones, has been updated to version 1.0.3. This maintenance release applies to both the retail and the trial version.
* Dim attenuation switchable from -3dB (as in previous versions) to -6dB to prevent clipping.
* Additional Easier Readability skin for visually impaired users.
* Option to disable popup tooltips.
* Pro Tools compare functionality didn’t work.
* Plugin crash when deinserted on some setups.
* Fixed loading problem in Live 8 on Vista.
* Numerical value entry slowed down or hanged some Vista systems.
Redline Monitor 1.0.3 is a free download for registered users.
Redline Monitor is available in RTAS/VST format for Windows XP/Vista and RTAS/AU/VST Universal Binary format for Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and up. Redline Monitor is sold exclusively from the 112dB online store at http://112dB.com/store for €99/$99.