Skratchworx has the scoop on this one. They are showing the final design of the Denon’s Scratch Live focused DN-HC1000S controller. Designed to interface and aid DVS systems (turntables / CD players) with today’s most popular DJ software program, Scratch Live, the DN-HC1000S provides DJs a comfortable plug and play, reliable hardware controller for all major features and commands of the Scratch Live software system.
- MIDI Sub Controller for SeratoTM Scratch Live
- Simple USB Plug & Play Connection (USB MIDI / Bus power)
- Dedicated Tactile Controls to Replace Computer Keyboard Shortcuts
- High Quality Steel Cabinet with Rugged Rubber Keys
- Serato Approved USB Controller
- File Select Knob & buttons w/Back-Forward Action Keys
- Track Select and Fast Search Buttons
- SHIFT/CLR Button
- 5 Cue Point and 3 Sampler Player Buttons
- Auto Loop Button w/ Loop Cut Knob & Roll
- Loop IN/OUT Button w/ Exit/Reloop
- File, Browse, History, Prepare Keys
- Tap Button
- MIDI Mappable for other DJ Software Systems
- 9.8” width X 3.4” depth
- Under 3 lbs.
According to Skratchworx MAP will be $169. Available October 2009, (estimated) price for Europe is £149/€159.