Icon was present at the Messe with, amongst others, some new controllers and a new midi/audio controller. This control surface called QCON will be priced for approx. 500 euro and available in the fourth quarter of 2010.
– fully programmable motorized channel faders
– touch sensitive motorized fader for master channel
– large backlit LCD display
– 18 assignable buttons
– illuminated transport and MIDI fucntion buttons
– MIDI I/O connectors
– USB 2.0
– Mackie cpontrol build-in
– much more…
The iStage is a small yet large drum pad controller. Small in size maybe but large in numbers of buttons. It is perfect for anyone wanting more then 8 or 16 pads. The iStage will be available in black and white.
– 3 sets of “4×4” touch sensitive drum pads
– 4 x 16 buttons equipped with dual color LED
– 17 buttons with red LED
– buttons assignable for “Pan” and “Volume” control
– 4 different modes for different applications
– 2-segment LED display
– 1 encoder for jog wheel
– 1 assignable fader
– iMap MIDI mapping software included
– USB bus powered
The iCreative has many functions put into one ‘machine’. You can use it as a conventional fader/controller, but also as a keyboard with 16 keys, a drum pad and a special Creative mode to program complex phrases with just one finger.
The iDJ is a USB midi controller giving you full control on your software. Fairly every button is assignable, and all buttons are nicely lit as well. So you don’t need an extra spotlight just to see what you are doing. Everything is nicely visible.
First to be released will be the iStage, priced at 90 Euros. The iCreative and iDJ will follow soon after that.