Sequel LE Campus is the new all-in-one solution for creative audio projects in the educational sector. Based on the popular music studio Sequel 2, the Campus edition offers intuitive tools for recording, editing and mixing audio material of any kind, along with brilliant instrument sounds, loops and effects for different musical genres. There are many creative ways to integrate Sequel LE Campus in class — from band recording to podcast production over to interview recording and sound design. Best of all, Sequel LE Campus comprises a multi-user license which allows for unlimited use in school as well as at home.
Sequel LE Campus helps students to learn about musical styles, structure, harmonic interaction and audio editing in an enjoyable and affordable way as well as contributes to interdisciplinary teaching.
- A fully equipped audio and music studio
- Multi-user license included: one license allows for unlimited use at school and at home
- Designed for first-time computer music enthusiasts
- Ideal choice for creative audio and music projects
- Runs on Windows and Mac OS X
- Fully upgradeable to the Sequel full version
- Sequel LE Campus projects can be opened in the full version
There are many creative ways to integrate Sequel LE Campus in class:
- Record school bands, orchestras and many other audio sources (music projects)
- Create radio plays and audio books (reading and language skills)
- Record interviews and features (social sciences, history, geography classes)
- Podcasting (media classes)
- Sound design, musicals & plays