Dreadbox today announced the NYX V2, the second version of NYX paraphonic analog synthesizer. The same as the Erebus V3 last year, the NYX V2 has the same flat design.
The NYX V2 has more than just a new design. The filter and revern have also been upgraded, and you now have more controls, a new drone mode in the VCA and an autotune function, which we know from the Erebus V3. The patch panel has also been expanded with new functions.
- Analog Paraphonic Synthesizer
- 2 Oscillators
- White Noise Generator
- Auto-Tuning Function
- Extremely Flexible Dual Filter
- from simple 12dB/oct Low Pass, up to 24dB variable width Band Pass
- Multiple Routing Options
- 3 Loopable Envelope Generators
- Drone mode
- Modulated Reverb, ideal for Ambient sounds
- 30 patch Points
The Dreadbox NYX V2 will cost 529 euro’s.