The MAGMA is an analogue bassline synthesizer inspired by classical synths from the 1980s. It offers the possibility to mix 4 different waveforms (saw, square, sub, noise). The 24 dB low-pass filter is also inspired from classical filters from the 80s.
To this particular sound of the 80s, we added a touch of modernity with modern controls and parameters saving features. The 16 steps sequencer has 4 rows: 1 for the notes and 3 freely assignable to a parameter of your choice that enables to create living sequences with sonorities like Vince Clark or Jan Hammer.
- analogue VCO with square saw sub (sub can be 1 or 2 octaves below the master freq), noise.
- VCO can be modulated by LFO and PW
- Variable glide
- mixer to mix the 4 waveforms
Full analogue VCO, filter, VCA.
- external audio with a trimmer to feed the filter
- 24dB low pass filter roland style for a classical 80s sound
- filter can be modulated by env2, KB, lfo.
- Vca is affected to env1
- 2 envelopes ADSR modulate respectively the amplitude and the filter.
Attack goes from 2ms to 10s.
- LFO with 8 waveforms (triangle, ramp up, ramp down, square, random, digital noise, staircase up, staircase down)
USB (for software update and MIDI in&out)
- 16 steps sequencer with LED
- 4 rows: 1 row controls gates and notes.
- 3 other rows are freely assignable to any parameter of the front panel.
- You can transpose the sequencer with an external MIDI keyboard.
Availability: Spring 2012 (In a month or so)
You can find Eowave at Hall 5.1. booth A80A