Large images ..Available from 11/30/1999 until 11/30/1999
A virtual drummer VSTi - Jamstix will run sync'ed inside of your sequencer/host and jam with your MIDI play (or even audio-in signal) using its innovative free jam mode where rhythms are created on-the-fly. It also offers jamming based on an extensive rhyhtm library as well as creating professional drum tracks complete with intro, fills and ending with its easy-to-use built-in arranger.
Incredibly realistic drumming with just a few mouse clicks thanks to features such as velocity variance, auto-cymbals, random accents, probable notes and automatic switch rules, such as ride over hihat on high velocity, sidestick over snare on low velocity, no-ghosting on low velocity etc.
Jamstix has its own drum sound engine but can also host any of your existing VSTi drum modules, such as BFD and DFH Superior.
* A VST acoustic drum brain that can jam with you and your music like a human drummer would. Recognizes what and how you play and interacts with you to give you very realistic drum tracks. Steroids for your creativity!
* Built-in high-quality multi-velocity drum sample player with controllable ambience and bounce samples
* Integrated VST sub-host allows usage of any VSTi drum synthesizer, such as BFD™, NI Battery™ and DFH Superior™. Combine the sounds of your favorite drum plugin with the jam power and realism of the jamstix brain!
* Extensive, unparalleled jamming capability. Analyzes MIDI input as well as audio input (with limitations) in real-time and develops rhythms and adjusts parameters instantaneously, giving you the feel of playing with a human drummer
* Limb-Priority-Control mechanism ensures that the output is at all times playable by a human drummer. You can layer rhythms and fills and accents as you wish and never have to worry about whether the result sounds realistic.
* Built-in arranger allows easy control of rhythms,intros,fills and endings in sync with your sequencer
* Easy-to-use but powerful rhythm controls allow you to modify or create rhythms. Comes with a library of hundreds of rhythms ready to use
* Choose between free jam mode which creates new rhythms from scratch in real-time or key word jam, which is based on preset rhythms selected through key words
* Incredibly realistic drumming with just a few mouse clicks thanks to features such as velocity variance, auto-cymbals, random accents, probable notes and automatic switch rules, such as ride over hihat on high velocity, sidestick over snare on low velocity, no-ghosting on low velocity etc.
* Extensive pitch and velocity mapping allows the adaptation of any key layout
* Over 20 MIDI-automation parameters allow control of various aspects of Jamstix by the host sequencer
* Four separate outputs with compression. Jamstix supports an additional twelve outputs as pass-through outputs to sub-hosted VSTi that require it.
* MIDI output to host sequencer as well as export to MIDI file for maximum flexibility
* VSTi 2.0 compliant virtual instrument with 4 to 16 separate outputs and MIDI-to-host output
* Sub-Host for a single VSTi (compatibility to specific products is not guaranteed. Use the demo to test prior to purchase) with full recall capability
* Internal sample playback engine with 370MB of drum samples including bounce samples and controllable per-sample ambience
* "Alive" rhythm library with 200+ rhythms and 100+ accents, fills, intros and endings
* Full-featured rhythm editor
* 1000-bar arranger in sync with host sequencer to control rhythm changes, intros, fills and ending
* Flexible Input-Output MIDI mapping with velocity translation to match any VSTi key layout and character
* Metronome with voice count and stick sound
* Supported sample rates: 44.1 - 96 kHz
* Copy protection: License Key
* Windows XP or 2k (Windows ME and 98SE are not supported but should work)
* P3 or Athlon 500MHz CPU (2GHz+ recommended)
* 512MB RAM
* 500MB free hard drive space
* VSTi 2.0 compliant host