db audioware Flying Haggis
Large images ..Available from 12/26/2007 until 11/30/1999
The flying haggis is a rare Scottish creature which brings great happiness to those lucky enough to encounter it, and is the inspiration for our new virtual guitar amp. Flying Haggis is a great sounding, expressive amp with a highly usable, no-nonsense design and a character all of its own. Rather than follow the current trend of analysing and simulating existing hardware, we have designed this amp the old fashioned way - using our ears.
* traditionally designed amp with its own unique sound
* all-round performer, excels at clean and subtle tones
* ultra low latency for responsive live playing
* irresistible user interface
* flexible preset management in standalone player and plug-ins
* optimised for live performances
* full MIDI control, with easy to use MIDI Learn
* plug-ins for PC Windows (VST) and Mac OS X (VST, Audio Units)
* standalone player for PC and Mac (Universal Binary)
- MIDI Control
If you prefer to control your audio software with hardware knobs or sliders, Flying Haggis can make you happy there too. Thanks to db audioware's easy-to-use MIDI Learn feature, it's simple to map any on-screen control to your favourite external MIDI control surface.
And if live performing is your thing, just hook up a MIDI pedalboard to remotely switch banks & presets, or tweak settings in realtime.
For any skeptics who doubt the existence of flying haggis - we offer absolute proof in the form of a high resolution photo of the litle guy, snapped as he soared above Dave's keyboard one misty morning. A copy of the snapshot is taped to the amp for your viewing pleasure.
We rest our case.
* Works with any host program supporting
o VST (PC Windows)
o Audio Units or VST (Mac OS X)
* Supports VST2.4; automation
* PC Windows XP, Vista
* Mac OS X 10.4 (10.4.8 or better) - Universal Binary
* Celeron 1GHz or better processor
* at least 256MB of memory
* minimum display resolution 1024x768 with 16k colors
* G5 or Intel Core Duo processor
* Universal Binary supports PowerPC- and Intel-based Macs
* Supports all major PC Windows soundcard standards, including MME, DirectX and low latency ASIO
* Supports Core Audio compatible soundcards on Mac OS X
* Software challenge/response system to key each user license to a unique computer