Cakewalk Sonar Home Studio 6
Large images ..Available from 02/28/2007 until 11/30/1999
SONAR Home Studio 6 gives you everything you need to turn your PC into a complete music production studio. Record live instruments and vocals and mix them with studio-quality audio effects. Edit audio, MIDI, and music notation. Build backing tracks or entire songs with hundreds of included instrument sounds and tempo-syncing loops. SONAR Home Studio 6 is the complete solution for creating and sharing your music.
1. Easy as Plug-n-Play
Recording any instrument is easy. Just plug in, check your levels, and hit record. Confidence Recording will draw the audio on screen as you record so you know you're getting the take. Hear internal effects on input, even while you record. If you need help getting a project started, use Track Presets for access to hundreds of sounds that will help ignite your creativity. Once you have recorded your tracks, you can visually arrange, edit, and mix your music with point-and-click ease—all in one view.
2. Create Backing Tracks Fast
Create backing tracks in a matter of seconds. Find the perfect loop or sample in DropZone or the Loop Explorer, then click and drag it to start building your arrangement. You can chop up your beats, add dynamics, and create remixes with just a few clicks of the mouse. The enhanced Loop Construction View allows you to take control of your loops—tweak the pitch, pan, and gain of slices in any ACID™-format loop.
3. Edit with Powerful Tools
Edit and arrange audio and MIDI together in one view with simple tools that give powerful results. Zoom in and make pinpoint edits to your project. Change the tempo and pitch; normalize or reverse the audio; preview, move, extend, or cut certain sections; add track envelopes. Use many of the same powerful features found in SONAR Producer Edition including multi-clip edits, loop-rolling, fade drawing, and more. And with SONAR Home Studio 6 you can feel free to experiment with non-destructive editing and unlimited undo/redo.
4. Mix & Share Your Music
Mixing in SONAR Home Studio 6 is easy with Track Icons—no more guessing which track contains guitar or which track has the vocals. Mute, Solo, Pan, and change the Gain all in one view to achieve the best mix. Add effects to your mix, and A/B them with just a click of a button. Professional metering provides the visual feedback you need for better real-time mixing. Mix in a more traditional studio console view or use your own control surface hardware to get the feel of real knobs and faders.
Create & Record
* 64 audio tracks and unlimited MIDI tracks
* Record your whole band with support for multi-input audio interfaces
* Pristine audio quality up to 24-bit/192kHz
* Start your projects faster with Track Presets and Project Templates
* Use ACID™-format loop library to create backing tracks
* Includes real, playable instrument sounds: drums, bass, guitar, keys, orchestral, and more
* Expand your studio with VST and DX synths and effects, and ReWire™ compatible applications including Project5™, Kinetic™, and Reason™
* The Synth Rack provides a control center for all of your virtual instruments
* MIDI Input Quantize corrects your MIDI performance as you record
Arrange & Edit
* Edit Audio and MIDI from one central view
* Edit and print music notation
* Powerful non-destructive editing: fades and crossfades, multi-clip editing, slip editing, more
* Organize your projects with Track Folders and Track Icons
* Freeze instruments and effects to save CPU power
* Zero in on edits and navigate quickly with Fast Zoom
* Score soundtracks with video thumbnails and video window
* Easy-to-use controls can be customized to suit your way of working
Mix & Share
* Responsive mixing with a 32-bit floating point audio engine
* Automate your mix on the fly with powerful automation tools
* On-screen mixing console with integrated Sonitus:fx EQ on every track
* Mix your tracks with professional effects including reverb, delay, dynamics, modulation effects, tape, amp simulation, and more
* Use your keyboard or other MIDI control surfaces to control effects, instruments and your mix with ACT (Active Controller Technology)
* Export your mix: WAV, ACID-format WAV, AVI, MIDI, MP3 (30-day trial MP3 Encoder included), Windows Media Audio (WMA), and Windows Media Video (WMV)
* Upload your songs to the Web and build your own song player for your website, MySpace page and more with Cakewalk Publisher
* Burn your mix directly to CD