To fill out the low end of a stereo or 5.1 surround system, the Sub10 delivers stunning bass performance. The unit comes with both balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) connectors. It is possible to adjust the bandwidth of the woofer and the connected full-range speakers separately in order to allow the Sub10 to be used with many different satellites. Variable fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley filters are used to make the crossovers as musical as possible. The phase of the incoming signal can be varied between 0° and 180° to allow for maximum flexibility in woofer placement.
- 2-way active bass reflex speaker
- Woofer 271 mm (10.7 "), coated paper
- Freq.response (± 3 dB) 25 Hz - 150 Hz, var.
- Panel (rear-mounted) Gain, filter adjustment
- Power 200 W (sin), 400 W (rms)
- Inputs Balanced XLR
- W x H x D 300mm (11.8") x 500mm (19.7") x 400mm (15.7")
- Weight 32 kg (70.5 lbs)
- Warranty 2 years