Large images ..Available from 04/03/2009 until 11/30/1999
Serato ITCH is an integrated software and hardware system, designed to give music selectors and DJs new kinds of control. Serato and ITCH partners have made award winning DJ systems that operate without CD players or turntables. Serato ITCH software lets you DJ music from your computer using purpose built iTCH hardware.
- ITCH SOFTWARE
Serato ITCH software is perfectly simple to operate and install. Connect your headphones and a single USB cable to your computer. The ITCH DJ hardware has audio outputs so you can easily connect to it your sound system when you want to play to the crowds.
- ITCH HARDWARE
Vestax and Numark have delivered two different design approaches for ITCH hardware. The Vestax VCI-300 is a sleek portable controller, with an option to be USB powered from the computer. Its slim design makes it a great traveling companion.
The Numark NS7 is an elegant desktop controller with responsive motorized control platters that feature 7" vinyl for a more traditional feel.
Both units deliver a pristine audio via output connections built into the controller. You can use the ITCH hardware as a sound-card for other applications, so you can enjoy high quality sound from your computer all the time.
ITCH software is not available seperately. Only together with the Vestax VCI-300 or the Numark NS7.
* High performance portable music system that allows internal mixing and platter style playback control.
* Integrated "one to one" hardware to software mapping for instant control and minimum setup time.
* Interoperable with Scratch LIve crates, loops and cue points, and support for iTunes™.
* Audio processing and internal mixing via Serato ITCH software, Channel fading, EQ, cross fading and track trim are processed in software with audio and headphone monitoring on the ITCH hardware.
* Clean and simple software user interface with emphasis on hardware controller to display information.
* Auto Tempo Matching and Beat Sync.
* Optimal Gain and BPM Calculation.
* Serato's unique color waveforms for easy identification of sound.
* Set and store Cue-points.
* Manual and Auto Loop activation.
* Music Library management tools for backup and restore.
* Input and Mix recording capability.
* AIFF, WAV, MP3 and AAC audio file support