Large images ..Available from 10/26/2006 until 11/30/1999
The new K61P shares the same great features of the K61 controller, and also adds 24 essential keyboard sounds, as well as reverb and chorus. USB or AC powered, it offers full controller functions but also doubles as a sound source, which can be used away from the computer as well. Stereo outputs and a headphone jack make the K61P suitable for any application.
The K-Series are graced with a variety of sophisticated controllers unusual for an instrument in this class. Performers will be happy to see a set of Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels, just like in our RADIAS, MS2000B and microKORG synthesizers.
Is a joystick more your style? We’ve got you covered. Our innovative ClickPoint™ performs double duty, as either as an X/Y joystick or as a USB mouse to navigate through your softsynths or DAW software. This dynamic controller is a 3-axis, spring-loaded, fingertip joystick-trackball that is difficult to describe, but easy to use.
Two assignable switches can be set to either momentary or toggle operation, and both On and Off values can be set, opening up extended performance possibilities. These switches can even be set as Program Change up and down buttons. A pair of knobs can be assigned independently to any controller, and both transmit the full range of values.
Next to the keyboard you’ll also find an assignable slider. And if you run out of hands operating all these controllers, the K-Series also includes an assignable foot switch input on the back panel. Even with all these individual controllers, the stylized K-Series retain a simple, intuitive and uncluttered presentation.
* The K61 USB-MIDI controller keyboard with great-feeling playability, now available with Korg quality piano sounds.
* The sound engine provides twenty-four sounds including a high-quality stereo piano.
* 61-note keyboard featuring full-size keys and offering four velocity curves (one of them is a fixed-velocity setting).
* A total of nine controllers are intuitively arranged in the sleek and stylish design.
* Unique "ClickPoint" can be used as an X/Y joystick (with a Hold function) or as a single-button mouse to control software applications.
* Pitch Bend and Mod wheels allow expressive playing.
* Bundled package includes the "M1 Le," a software recreation of the massively successful M1 Music Workstation. This version can be upgraded to the powerful expanded version included in the complete KORG Legacy Collection - DIGITAL EDITION; available for a special "Preferred Owner" price.
* Included editor software provides an uncluttered, graphical interface that lets you create, save, customize and load controller assignment "scenes."
* Template scene data for popular sequencers and software synthesizers is included.
* USB bus-power or optional AC adapter operation.
* Mac OS X and Windows XP are supported.