UM-1EX is a simple USB MIDI interface offering one MIDI input & one MIDI output in a complete cable to connect your MIDI device directly to the computer. The UM-1EX’s MIDI Out can also function as a MIDI Thru, making it the ideal 1x1 MIDI interface for use with separate input and output devices.
It offers direct support for OS native drivers for Windows or Mac OS X, so that no installation disk is required. The UM-1X is perfect for small MIDI studios where only one MIDI device will be connected in close proximity to the computer and is also ideal for connecting a digital piano to a computer.
• Fast and stable MIDI data transmission realized by FPT (Fast Processing Technology)
• 1 MIDI In, 1 MIDI Out
• MIDI Thru switch
• MIDI Signal Indicators
• Complete cable style body from PC end to MIDI ends
• OS Native Driver Support
• USB bus powered
• Plug and Play
• MacOS 8.5 or later
• Computer : Apple Macintosh Series having USB port as the standard application
• CPU : PowerPC G3 233 MHz or higher
• Memory (RAM) : 64 MB or more
• Microsoft Windows 98/Me/2000 Professional/XP
• Computer : Windows 98/Me/2000 Professional/XP compatible computer with a USB
connector conforming to USB specifications Ver.1.1*
• CPU : MMX Pentium processor 166
• MHz or higher Memory (RAM) : 32 MB or more
* Must have a compatible USB host controller.