Solid State Logic MX4
Large images ..Available from 04/10/2009 until 11/30/1999
MX4 delivers outstanding performance to demanding ‘inside the box’ users who refuse to compromise on quality. It combines three central system elements; a very high channel count/high quality audio interface – an extremely versatile Software Mixer – and DSP powered plug-ins that provide console grade precision processing with legendary SSL audio characteristics.
MX4 is the ideal solution for audio professionals seeking solutions for complex recording and mixing environments. The 128 channel MADI I/O can be combined with SSL Alpha-Link audio format converters, connected directly to suitably equipped consoles, or integrated with Broadcast Routers to deliver a very high channel count alongside uncompromising audio quality. The MX4 flexible mixer architecture, true multi client operation and stunning ‘near zero’ latency creates a powerful system with the versatility to create multiple (or duplicate) multi channel record feeds, to create multiple headphone/artist monitor feeds or to build Mix Minus monitor feeds in Broadcast applications. SSL console grade plug-ins ensure that any system has the precision, power and quality to meet all processing requirements.
* 128 channels of digital audio I/O over fibre optic MADI
* SSL ‘PCIe-Core Audio Pipeline’ drivers
* Multi client divers – multiple audio applications appear in the mixer and access the I/O simultaneously
* Very high channel count, high sample rate recording & playback
* 2 x 64 channel optical MADI ports on half-length PCIe card
* 1x Wordclock Connector (Software controlled as Input or Output)
* Near Zero (4 samples) latency delivers ideal monitoring environment
* Full Automatic Delay Compensation (ADC) for VST Plug-Ins, I/O’s and external Processing/Conversion Delays
* Combine with SSL Alpha-Link audio format converters to create complete audio I/O solutions