The D110 is a rackmount digital synthesizer module with 32 voice polyphony, 8 parts multi-timbral plus drums (9 parts total).
It works with the same L/A synthesis technology as the D-50, having only 4 partials per tone. There are 8 independent outputs.
Built-in effect section, some types of reverb and echo. The sounds are very similar to the MT-32.
Polyphony: Max: 32
Multi-timbral (number of parts): 9
Oscillators per Voice 4
Controllers : 0
* Number of FX units : 1
* Number of different effects : 8
Drum Section :
* Number of Drum Kits : 1
* Number of Drum sounds : 63
* Number of Keys : 0
* Can send on simultaneous MIDI channels
* Responds to : velocity,
* Sounds can be split by :
* Patches : 256 tones
* Performances : 64
Inputs and Outputs :
* Number of Audio Outs (excluding Phones) : 6
* Number of Audio Ins :
* Number of MIDI Outs (excluding Thru) : 1
* Number of MIDI Ins : 1