Large images ..Available from 11/30/1999 until 11/30/1999
Pioneer’s DJS software was designed for professional and amateur DJs to enable full-scale DJ play on a PC. The software offers the same playability and functionality as the company's Pro DJ products, using a PC instead of two CDJ turntables and a DJ mixer.
The DJS software combines the key elements of Pioneer's professional digital CD decks and mixers with a host of innovative features including:
- Auto mixing
- Waveform display for indicating playing position and cue/loop points
- BPM synchronization and beat synchronization
- Eight effects including Delay, Echo, Auto Pan, Trans, Filter, Flanger, Reverb and Pitch Shifter
- Fader start function for controlling the playback of two players (channel, fader and cross fader)
- Create function for setting four points for cues or loops in a song
Also included is a ripping function for converting CD, line input signals and wave files to MP3.
The DJ can assign basic functions to a particular key on the PC keyboard. By doing this for frequently used functions, the DJ can establish his or her own playing style – on a keyboard. In addition, the “SYNC” feature automatically beat matches the cued track to the track that is playing and a powerful effects program mimics the effector features of the DJM-600.
System requirements for the DJS software are:
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition/Microsoft Windows XP Professional/ Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional
- Intel® Pentium®4 or Pentium®M (or comparable processor at 1.5 GHz or faster)
- 512 MB RAM or more
- Screen resolution of 1024 X 768 or better
- Built-in or external audio output
- DVD or CD-ROM drive
- 250 MB or more of free hard disk space (excluding the capacity needed for storing MP3 and other files)