Large images ..Available from 06/07/2005 until 11/30/1999
The TASCAM X-9 is a new tool for serious DJs that combines a highly flexible 4-channel mixer with a dual effects processor and a dual sampler. The result is a creative powerhouse that helps to add originality and inspiration for every mix.
Designed specifically for high-end creative DJs, the X-9s control surface is laid out to combine ultra-high performance and intuitive ease of use. Its multitude of analog and digital inputs allows for incredible flexibility for interfacing with a wide variety of DJ gear such as vinyl turntables, dual CD decks, external effects devices and other audio tools.
To achieve the ultimate in creative control of your mixes, the X-9 includes a wide variety of high-quality built-in effects. You can add reverb, delay, echo, flanging, auto panning, pitch control, a transformer effect and a low pass filter to any audio signal that passes through the X-9, with 30 spaces to store your settings for later use. The X-9 also features parametric EQan essential control feature for exciting custom mixes. All EQ settings are also storable and recallable. Also, using the X-9s sampling function, you can select a sampling source from Input 1 through 4, from the master output, the microphone input, or both sides of the crossfader. Along with its customizable fader start function, which can be assigned to several controllers on the mixer, the X-9 offers all the features you ever wanted in a DJ mixerand a few you never knew you needed until now.
Whether youre combining it with TASCAMs CD-302 Dual CD Decks or any other audio playback tool, the X-9 represents a giant leap forward in setting the standard for DJ mixing in the 21st century.
* Mixing and audio manipulation tool for professional DJs
* 4-channel stereo inputs on line and phono inputs
* 2 coaxial digital inputs (channels 1 and 2), 2 external line inputs (channels 3 and 4)
* 2 built-in digital effects processors with reverb, delay, echo, flanger, auto pan, pitch control, transformer and low pass filter; 30 storable effects settings
* Fully-parametric 3-band EQ on each input channel with 100 storable patterns
* 3-stage adjustable input fader curve, Input fader reverse, Cross fader reverse, Cross fader curve control
* 1 microphone input with 2-band EQ
* Low/Mid/High Cut control for both cross fader sides
* Booth output, analog balanced Master output with attenuator, analog unbalanced Master output with attenuator and pre/post master fader switch
* Coaxial digital Master output with pre/post master selection in the menu
* Headphone outputs on front and top panels, with 3-stage headphone EQ
* 4 fader start/stop connectors
* External stereo effect send/return connectors
* 2 assignable foot switches connectors
* Dual sampler