SPL SPL Vitalizer Jack
Large images ..Available from 11/30/1999 until 11/30/1999
The Stereo Vitalizer Jack, model 9736, is an entirely redesigned and improved version of the successful predecessor, model 9319. The Stereo Vitalizer Jack is an equalizer concept which makes use of scientific psychoacoustic technology to process audio signals. The unique combination of dynamic equalizers, amplitude-controlled phase correction, harmonic filtering and stereo expanding in the Stereo Vitalizer Jack opens up a whole new listening dimension by adapting the sound pattern to the non-linearities of the human ear.
The Stereo Vitalizer Jack represents the entry level into the Vitalizer product range, but utilizes the same principles as employed in the more professional models. It is the ideal choice in cost-conscious situations for applications where a stereo signal needs to be processed, for example, project studios, audio edit suites and small sound reinforcement systems.
The Stereo Vitalizer Jack is built to the same high manufacturing standards as the professional models, using with 1% metal film resistors, MKT capacitors and a toroidal transformer. The control topography has been streamlined to give easy access tothe Vitalizer functions without compromising on flexibility or audio quality, freeing the engineer to be creative.
The design is optimized for ease and speed of use with one set of controls handling both channels; this approach also ensures both channels are processed identically.
Input & output stages:
* Instrumentation amplifier, transformerless
* Connectors: Jack and RCA
* Nominal input level: 0 dB
* Input impedance: 20 kOhms
* Output impedance: 75 Ohms
* Max. input level: +24 dBu
* Minimum load ohms: 600 Ohms
* Hard bypass switch
* Overall Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 100 kHz (100 kHz = -3 dB)
* EQ Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 22 kHz
* THD & N (total harmonic distortion & noise): 0,002% at 1 kHz
* S/N CCIR 468-2: -87dBu
* Transformer: 2,4 VA
* Fuse: 200 mA (230 V/50 Hz), 400 mA (115 V/60 Hz)
* Housing: Standard EIA 19"/1U, 482 x 44 x 200 mm
* Weight: 3 kg