Solid State Logic AWS 900+
Large images ..Available from 04/05/2006 until 11/30/1999
Offering a unique combination of a compact world-class analogue mixing console and a comprehensive DAW controller, SSL’s AWS 900+ provides everything you need to record, edit and mix professional audio. The original AWS 900 established a new category in modern console design.
Installed in more than 150 of the most prestigious project studios in the world, this unique console has already notched up an impressive catalog of credits from the Rolling Stones’ ‘A Bigger Bang’ to Alicia Keys’ ‘Unplugged’ and Barbra Streisand’s ‘Guilty Pleasures’. Now the new AWS 900+ builds on the successful formula by adding even tighter integration and better control over major DAW platforms, enhanced displays and meters, and a sleek ‘platinum’ styling.
Superanalogue Mic Pres and signal processing, comprehensive monitoriing and superb workflow-orientated ergonomics make working on the AWS 900+ fast, simple and inspiring. Solid State Logic mixing systems are the de facto standard in audio production, valued for their unrivalled audio quality and control ergonomics. SSL was the first company to integrate automation and machine control into the mixing console, and it pioneered surround mixing.
The AWS 900+ delivers the same powerful integration benefits to DAW users, who face similar challenges with an array of equipment (Mic Amps, Effects, Controllers etc.) to produce professional results from a modern DAW.
* Total Recall provides the ability for the AWS 900 to memorise the position of its analogue potentiometers and switches, allowing them to be manually reset at a later point. The benefit of this is the ability to recall AWS 900 channel and session set-ups for overdub and re-mix purposes, saving valuable session. Total Recallâ„¢ set-ups saved in the AWS 900 are able to be saved to the host platform as MIDI system exclusive data, therefore providing maximum integration and project integrity.
* AWSomation™ is a fully featured package, developed from SSL's renowned G and K Series Ulitmation systems, but with an enhanced feature set designed specifically for the AWS 900. AWSomation™ utilizes the classic SSL look and feel, familiar to thousands of engineers worldwide, to add dynamic fader and cut automation to the console. MTC (MIDI Time Code) serves as the mix timeline reference together with support for MMC (MIDI Machine Control) locate commands to follow non-play speed positional changes from the DAW. Use of System Exclusive MIDI data transfer allowes mixes to be saved to a workstation or Sys-Ex librarian, retaining the integrity of the project data.
AWSomation™ provides the AWS 900 with the additional flexibility to act as a standalone automated console, or as an automated analogue console working alongside the workstation's automation system.
- Key Features:
* Frame-accurate fader and cut automation data
* Moving and non-moving fader modes
* Fader Links - group fader control
* Mix Pass history
* Variable fader glide times
* Fader safe mode
* Fader update status lock
* Match and Play cut automation updates
* Mixes and Fader Links are saved as Sys-Ex MIDI data together with the Total Recall Data
• Combined SSL console and DAW controller
• Legendary SSL SuperAnalogue™ mic pres and signal processing
• Full monitoring system up to 5.1 surround
• Direct control of DAW recording, editing and mixing functions
• Flexible signal routing
• Tighter integration and enhanced DAW control (Logic Audio, Nuendo, Sonar, Digital Performer, Pro Tools)