Large images ..Available from 01/20/2007 until 11/30/1999
In 2005, CME released the first of the UF series full-function Master Keyboards, which became an instant classic as the most convenient and cost-effective full-function master keyboard in the world. One year later, CME celebrates this milestone by unveiling the latest and greatest additions to the UF series: the new UF 50, 60, 70, and 80. Now the durable aluminum case houses even more professional synth concepts. These digital instruments provide all-new circuit design, with the practicality and versatility of a modern master keyboard.
New MIDI features include a built-in USB plug and play interface, a MIDI in added to the expansion slot, and even a built-in full duplex wireless MIDI interface with error detection and 262 ft range. This wireless interface can be used with CME’s WIDI wireless MIDI line of products for wireless connection of MIDI devices, remote control, and computer interfacing.
New user features have been added to make the new UF Series more playable and versatile. Among these new features are user template save functions, scales and tuning adjustments, increased velocity curves, adjustable aftertouch curves, and increased continuous controller data density.
The new UF Series come in 4 models ranging from 49 semi-weighted keys to 88 hammer action keys and include many of the control features of their predecessor, such as 8 assignable control knobs, 9 assignable control faders, 6 sequencer remote buttons, and 20 built-in memory locations.
* 49, 61, or 76 key semi-weighted action keyboard with aftertouch (UF50 / 60 / 70)
* 88-key hammer-action weighted keyboard with aftertouch (UF80)
* Built-in duplex wireless MIDI interface
* Over 20 user template, non-volatile memories
* 8 assignable control knobs with preset functions
* 9 assignable control faders with preset functions
* LED data display
* 6 assignable shortcut knobs
* 6 sequencer remote buttons
* Panel page and layer button, data adjustment knobs.
* 1 MIDI-out port
* Breath controller port
* Sustain pedal and volume pedal jacks
* Powered USB MIDI port, Class-compliant for Win XP and Mac OS X
* U-CTRL mode
* Optional firewire expansion board