Mackie Control Universal Pro
Large images ..Available from 01/24/2007 until 11/30/1999
Communication is the basis for any great relationship. That’s what makes Mackie Control Pro Series controllers the perfect match for your music production software. Thanks to their unique proprietary communication protocol, Mackie Control Pro Series controllers know just how to sweet-talk your software, and your software knows just how to respond. You get deep, intuitive control of mix and plug-in parameters, real-time visual feedback, and setup is plug and play — no MIDI mapping head games!
Mackie Control Pro Series controllers make it easy to grow the relationship, too. The Universal Pro control surface, Extender Pro control surface extension and C4 Pro plug-in and virtual instrument controller all seamlessly integrate, so you can put control of all your software parameters right at your fingertips.
Simply put, Mackie Control Pro Series controllers give your music production software what it needs to feel complete.
Expandable Touch-Sensitive Control Surface with 100mm Motorized Faders
* Proprietary Mackie communication protocol for seamless music production software integration
* 100mm touch-sensitive optical Penny + Giles motorized faders
* V-Pot control over software, plug-in effects and virtual instruments
* More than 50 dedicated push-buttons for fine control of software parameters
* Tape-style transport controls
* Full meter display with track names and parameters
* Quick cursor-style buttons for Up, Down, Left, Right and Zoom
* Onboard USB MIDI interface for direct connection to Mac or PC and up to 3 additional pieces of external MIDI gear
* Software-specific Lexan overlays included
* Expandable via optional Mackie Control Extender Pro and C4 Pro modules