Rayzoon Jamstix 2
Large images ..Available from 07/21/2007 until 11/30/1999
Rayzoon's ground-breaking virtual drummer VSTi runs synchronized with your sequencer and jams with your MIDI play (or even audio-in signal) using its innovative free jam mode where rhythms are created on-the-fly. It also offers jamming based on an extensive rhythm library as well as creating professional drum tracks complete with intro, fills and ending with its easy-to-use built-in arranger.
Incredibly realistic drumming thanks to new technologies such as limb assignment, transition times and interactive play rules. Advanced audio engine with 380MB of multi-velocity samples and controllable ambience but can also host any of your existing VSTi drum modules, such as BFD and DFHS.
Integrates With Other Sound Modules
* integrated VSTi sub-hosting allows usage of any VSTi drum synthesizer, such as BFD™,DFHS™,EZDrummer™ and Addicitive Drums™. Combine the sounds of your favorite drum plugin with the jam power and realism of Jamstix!
* allows creating kits that use a mix of external sounds and Jamstix 2 sounds! For example, you can built a kit that uses EZDrummer™ drums and Jamstix 2 percussion sounds and cymbals.
* flexible key and velocity mapping
Jamstix can interact with your MIDI or audio input by adjusting velocity and using play rules, such as hihat/ride switching and snare head/sidestick switching as well as rhythm reduction giving you the feel of playing with a human drummer!
Supports Your Existing MIDI grooves
Jamstix can import your existing MIDI drum grooves as well as Jamstix 1 rhythms and use them as styles for playing by the drummer models. This means a static 1-bar MID file grooove comes to live by being played with the feel, accents and fills of the Jamstix 2 virtual drummers!
* real-time groove composition using dedicated style and drummer modeling (not static patterns!)
* in-depth drummer limb simulation, including triangulation of hand movements, ensures that the grooves are always humanly playable (no ten-armed drummer here)
* advanced feel modeling includes sound-specific pocket delays, power and timing variations and can play ahead, on or behind the beat
* real-time fill generator produces unique fills (no static patterns used!) that match the style and drummer in use
* streamlined interface with visual drum kit for editing as well as just watching the drums play
* part-based arranger with transition and repetition fills, liveloop technology as well as drag-&-drop MIDI export
* limb-centric bar editor allows fine-tuning of events without need for MIDI export/editing in host
* extensive MIDI controller mapping allows in-depth remote-control of the style, drummer and mixer.
* built-in mixer with compressor and 3-band EQ
* comes with 50 styles and 10 drummers, expandable via future Paks
High Quality Sounds
* built-in high-quality drum sample player with multiple velocity layers and controllable ambience
* alternate samples remove machine-gun effect by varying sounds at the same velocity
* sophisticated layering creates realistic sound accumulations based on drum types
* route sounds to 4-17 stereo outputs (adjustable)
* extensive sound library that can be expanded via expansion Paks