Line 6 POD Studio KB37
Large images ..Available from 03/03/2009 until 11/30/1999
POD Studio™ KB37 is a powerful USB interface that boasts a versatile a 37-key MIDI controller, a comprehensive I/O and the stunning sound of POD Farm™.
POD Farm features every model necessary for pro-sounding recordings. It features over 80 immortal and fully adjustable guitar amps from vintage classics to must-have modern monsters, plus bass amps, stompboxes, preamps and more to deliver legendary POD® tone to your DAW.
Versatile and powerful, POD Studio™ KB37 boasts an intuitive control surface that gives you full authority over your music. The velocity-sensitive keyboard has 37 full-sized keys that are solid and responsive to the touch. Pitchbend and mod wheels, octave up/down buttons, and a full collection of software-assignable controls including buttons, knobs and VU meters, provide expanded control.
KB37’s comprehensive analog and digital I/O features a 1/4-inch guitar input (normal or pad), two balanced XLR inputs with high-quality mic preamps, an S/PDIF digital output, 1/4-inch analog outs, expression pedal jacks and more for a truly pro recording experience.
- Lowest noise for recording guitar (12dB more dynamic range than similar interfaces)
- Exclusive latency-killing ToneDirect™ monitoring
- Up to 24-bit/96 kHz recording
- POD Farm (Mac® AU/RTAS®/VST® and Windows® RTAS®/VST®)
- 18 immortal guitar amps with 24 cabs
- 5 thumping bass amps with 5 cabs
- 29 stunning stompboxes and studio effects (instantly increases to 64 with included FX Junkie model pack!)
- 6 warm and colorful mic preamps
- Ideal for use with Ableton® Live, Reason®, Cubase®, Logic®, Garageband®, Pro Tools®, Cakewalk® and other major recording platforms
- Includes Ableton® Live Lite Line 6 Studio Edition 16-track ReWire enabled recording software, Reason® Adapted virtual studio and RiffWorks™ T4 recording software for instant pro recording and idea capture right out of the box
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible