Native Instruments Maschine
Large images ..Available from 03/09/2009 until 11/30/1999
The MASCHINE controller intuitively channels your creative impulses into total interaction with the software. The controller offers a very high fun factor with mouse-free operation of the MASCHINE software at every level, from initial spontaneous jams to complete arrangement of your finished tracks.
MASCHINE lets you easily create rhythms, bass lines, chords and melodies, and arrange them into complete tracks on the fly.
* Pattern-based sequencer with 64 patterns per group
* Eight groups can be arranged in the “scene” arranger
* Two recording modes: step sequence programming and realtime recording
* High-resolution drum grid and piano roll editors
* Scene arranger for linear and non-linear playback
* Live automation for effects, sampler and mixer parameters for dynamic sounds
* Four Note Repeat settings: Play the selected sound automatically at a given quantization
A sophisticated and easy–to-use tag-based browser gives you instant access to any sound, loop and instrument.
* Browse for projects, scenes, patterns, kits, single samples and effects
* Search by key words or attributes using the search field in the software
* Use the controller knobs to filter search results
* Keep track of your samples with the convenient tagging function of the browser
* Quickbrowse – cycle through similar sounds while patterns continue playing
MASCHINE is based on a high-performance sampler engine, allowing audio recording of internal or external sources and precise sample playback with maximum audio quality.
* Features extensive voice, velocity and pitch settings as well as diverse envelope and modulation pages
* Record all internal audio paths or external audio through your soundcard - all without stopping your audio: sample an external audio source or rearrange/remix the loops you created in MASCHINE
* Audio recording with threshold detection or sequencer sync
* Resample in a pre-selected length (e.g. 4 bars)
* Audio editing page with loop function to quickly trim your samples
* Slice loops by transient detection or a preselected grid
* Auto-map the slices to the controller pads and re-arrange on the fly without stopping audio
* Convenient mapping editor with velocity and key layers
* Eight individual stereo outputs (16 mono outs)
MASCHINE's built-in effects section contains a powerful arsenal of studio-quality effects to shape and supercharge your sound, including dynamic effects, modulation, distortion, delays, reverbs, filters and EQs.
* Flexible routing possibilities: Two effects units each for every sound, group and the master slot
* Create multi-effect chains by combining effects into their own groups
* Record automation of all effect settings via hardware or software on the fly
* Effects can be applied (and automated) to external input signals
* Assign effects via drag-and-drop from the browser or using the hardware controller
- Studio Integration
In contrast to conventional groove boxes, MASCHINE provides seamless integration as a plug-in to your host sequencer. Produce the whole song in MASCHINE or move it to another sequencer for further processing and arranging.
* MASCHINE offers the same incredible feature set both as a standalone application and as a plug-in within any DAW or sequencer that supports VST, AU or RTAS. As a plug-in, MASCHINE retains all of its capabilities including total recall and routing up to eight stereo outs to your host's mixer.
* Export audio files: Bounce individual files from all patterns, groups, scenes or the master channel
* Import audio files: Drag and drop sounds from your hard disc to the MASCHINE browser
* Instant navigation: Open several instances of MASCHINE in your host sequencer and easily switch between them using just one controller
- Full Featured MIDI Controller
The MASCHINE Controller can not only be used with the MASCHINE software - it is also a powerful universal hardware controller for use with any MIDI-compatible hardware or software.
* Easily assign any button, pad and knob to a MIDI function – from software to hardware synths, samplers, sequencers and effects
* Switch control from MASCHINE to other gear instantly with a dedicated hardware button
* Pre-produced templates for many Native Instruments and third-party instruments included
* Easily create your own custom MASCHINE Controller settings using the included MIDI mapping software
* DAWs with Mackie Control Universal (MCU) support can be controlled easily with the MASCHINE Controller. Information from the sequencer/DAW is shown on the hardware displays.*
*MCU protocol available with free software update
- MASCHINE comes loaded with a 5 GB sound library, created by a wide range of international sound designers and artists. A total of over 15,000 samples provide plenty of inspirational material for just about any modern music style. The library includes urban sounds ranging from Oldschool HipHop, Dirty South and Grime all the way to contemporary R&B. High-quality club sounds include tons of Techno, House, Minimal and Dubstep. Inspiring sounds for Electronica, Indietronics and Electro Pop productions round out Maschine's versatile palette of sounds. Every sample in the MASCHINE library has been professionally edited, processed and tagged for your convenience, making it a breeze to select the right sound while guaranteeing a fun and efficient workflow.
* Combines intuitive sequencer, sampler and over 20 high-quality effects with real-time control and flexible routing into an inspiring Groove Production Studio
* Dedicated controller with 16 high-quality pads, 41 buttons, and 11 rotary encoders for playing, recording, sequencing, automation and arrangement
* Fastest workflow with pattern-based arrangement and perfect hardware, software and host environment integration
* Features step sequencing, real-time recording, note repeat, slicing, and auto-mapping for intuitive jamming
* Over 5 GB of inspiring, studio-quality sounds with over 15,000 samples and hundreds of patterns perfectly suited for electronic, urban and "indietronic" genres
* Extensive MIDI-mapping capabilities to control other hardware and software
* Easy-to-use browser with tagging of kits, instruments, samples, and effects
* Intuitive automation recording and step automation editing
* Sampling from external and internal sources with threshold detection
* Works as a plug-in for any software sequencer supporting VST®, AU™, or RTAS®
General Interface Specifications:
* Width: 320 mm / 12.6"
* Length: 295 mm / 11.6"
* Height: 60 mm / 2.4"
* 1811 Grams / 4 lbs
* 2 displays with 64x256 pixels
* 16 high-quality, illuminated pads with velocity and aftertouch
* 11 endless rotary encoders
* 41 backlit buttons
* USB 2.0
* Kensington® Lock