True Systems P-SOLO
Large images ..Available from 11/23/2005 until 11/30/1999
P-SOLO, a single channel version of the acclaimed TRUE Systems’ family of microphone / instrument preamps.
While sporting the same design and sound of the TRUE Systems Precision 8 and P2 Analog preamps, this new compact, single channel, desk-top version features:
• Natural, musical, highly-detailed soundfield
• Complete compatibility and superior results with any mics – condenser, dynamic, and ribbon
• A totally balanced, dual servo, high dynamic range, transformerless design
• Internal linear AC power supply for excellent transient response
• High impedance instrument input
• High-pass filter and 48v phantom power
• Dual analog outputs
• Four-level metering
• Over-size volume control with selectable 10db input level attenuation
• Compact, portable, solid desk-top case
Unlike many other mic preamps where the lower-cost versions come at a big cost to the sound, the P-SOLO is, in every regard, a TRUE Systems microphone preamp, offering the “high-end mic pre” quality at an affordable, entry-level price.
Gain (microphone): . +16 to +64 dB. Gain is +6dB with Input Attenuation activated.
Gain (direct input): -4 to +44 dB. Gain is -14dB with Input Attenuation activated.
Frequency Response (gain=40 dB): 1. 5 Hz to 500 kHz (+0/-3 dB)
Maximum Output Level: +31 dBu
Maximum Input Level: +25 dBu
Input Impedance (microphone): 5. 5 kOhms
Input Impedance (direct input): 2 Mohms
Noise (Rs=0 Ohms): -132 dB e. i. n.
Slew Rate: > 40 V/uS
CMRR (CMV=+10 dBu): 85 dB
THD (+26 dBu, 100 kOhm): 0. 0008%
Power Requirements: 115/230VAC, 50/60 Hz, 7 Watts
Knob extension: 0. 6 in. (15. 3 mm)
Weight: 5 lbs. (2. 3 kg)
W=3. 0 in. (76. 2 mm)
D = 6. 0 in. (153 mm)
H = 6. 0 in. (253 mm)