SM Pro Audio DI1
Large images ..Available from 04/11/2007 until 11/30/1999
The DI1 is a compact high quality active direct injection box. Used in both studios and on the road it will ensure audio signals reach their intended destination in both a balanced format and free from unwanted noise.
Connect the output from electric guitars, bass amplifiers, keyboards, etc, directly to a console mixer without the use of a microphone.
Built for toughness and reliability, the DI1 has all the features of a fully featured gig-ready workhorse DI unit.
* Level and impedance matching function
* Output impedance: > 600 Ohms
* Signal pass through connector
* Output connector: XLR balanced
* Battery led indicator
* Distortion: (THD) < 0.005% at 1kHz, 0dBu
* Phantom power led indicator
* Output Noise: <-100dB unweighted
* TS and XLR inputs and outputs
* Frequency response: 10Hz to 70kHz, +0dB/-3dB
* Attenuation control
* Phantom Power: +18 volts DC to +48 volts DC
* Ground lift switch
* Main/Standby: 9 volt battery
* Input Impedance: > 250k Ohm
* Housing: Metal
* Max Input: +12dBu ( at 0dB) Level +32dBu ( at -20dB) +52dBu ( at -40dB)
* Two Parallel 1/4" jack connectors and a parallel XLR connector (unbalanced)
* Jack: Tip Hot (+ve) Sleeve Ground; XLR: Pin 2 Hot (+ve) Pin1 & 3 Ground