Studio Electronics SE-1X NE Red Eye
Large images ..Available from 06/05/2009 until 11/30/1999
Seen where the sound of success was heard, the SE-1 recreated the power of the classic Moog tone and far more. The distinctive Oberheim filter and numerous additional features helped to make this Hiphop and R&B legend the serious professional's source for the boominest basses and smoothest, wormiest leads on the planet. The SE-1X continues in this tradition, remaining true to its roots, while stepping up its functionality and form; wide open to future expansion and exploration via its Flash-ROM operating system - not to mention the indefatigable creativity of our supernal sound designers!
More hyperlinks from this product category
- Infekted.org - The orginal unofficial Access Virus Forum
- Unofficial Korg forum - forum for Korg product users and musicians
- Sequencer.de's Evolver review - Evolver Tips tricks and specs from Sequencer.de
- DS Evolver review - Electronic Musician reviews the Evolver
- Waldorf Synths - Tips and Tricks - Waldorf Synthesizer tips, tricks, sounds, links,etc.
- Virus TI Forums - The ultimate resource for Access Virus TI
- Sunesha - Unoffical Access Virus forum
- SOS Access Virus Review - Access Virus reviewed by Sound on Sound
- Fantomized - The worldwide community of Roland Fantom users
- Virus Page - Canines Virus Homepage
- Carbon 111 - Waldorf Microwave XT resource - Waldorf Microwave XT Tips, Tricks, Workshops,Wavetables/Wavetable References and XT Links
- Tritonhaven - Triton user forum