Steinberg Wavelab 7
Large images ..Available from 09/15/2010 until 11/30/1999
WaveLab belongs to the very first mastering applications available, its history stretching all the way back to 1995. Over the years WaveLab has seen several milestones in software mastering but, at the same time, has always retained its focus on its sole purpose: to provide the best workflow and tools for mastering, editing and restoration. From professional mastering engineers working on high-quality CD and DVD productions to music aficionados who are looking to restore favorite records or even create podcasts on the fly, WaveLab 7 provides a plethora of tools which will most certainly meet all requirements and surpass expectations while seamlessly integrating into existing studio setups.
Now available for Mac
The latest incarnation of WaveLab opens up a new chapter in its remarkable history: By following Steinberg’s cross-platform philosophy, WaveLab 7 runs under Windows as well as Snow Leopard, bringing at length all advantages of its advanced tools to the Mac user.
Perfect Workflow, Custom-Made
WaveLab 7 features a new workflow concept that increases productivity and offers unprecedented flexibility. The new approach includes powerful workspace management, a customizable tab area, an in-application help system and scalable tools and windows. With WaveLab 7 it also becomes very easy to adapt the user interface exactly to your requirements and workflows — whether it is for mastering, editing, restoration or batch processing.
WaveLab 7 is equipped with four different Workspaces, named Audio File, Audio Montage, Batch Processor and Podcast. Each Workspace is dedicated to a specific job within WaveLab and provides a rich toolset for the respective tasks.
Each Workspace is fully customizable, which makes it easy to adapt the user interface to your requirements and workflows. Windows can be resized, moved and saved as a window layout for later recall.
WaveLab 7 also comes with a wide range of function tabs that can be positioned within the new Tab area and provide quick access to the most important tools.
* Industry-acclaimed tools for mastering, audio editing and restoration
* Powerful audio analyzing and metering tools
* Flexible and intuitive session and window management concept
* High-end restoration suite from plug-in specialists Sonnox
* First-rate collection of VST3 plug-ins, including StudioEQ and Post Filter
* Extensive batch processing functions
* Audio Montage for simultaneous editing across several tracks
* Professional burning engine with DDP format support
* DIRAC 2.2 time-stretching and pitch-shifting algorithms
* 30 VST3 real-time effect plug-ins
* Comprehensive suite of audio analysis tool-set: e. g. Spectrometer, Bit-Meter, Phasescope, Wavescope
* Complete audio montage and wave editing environment
* Batch processing
* Marker tools
* CD burning engine with DDP and CD-/DVD-Audio support
* New workspace concept: WaveLab adapts easily to your workflow
* > 1,000 audio tracks
* 384 kHz maximum sample rate