Native Instruments Reaktor 5 Player
Large images ..Available from 10/06/2010 until 11/30/1999
REAKTOR 5 PLAYER is your free entry point to the award-winning and avant-garde audio world of REAKTOR 5 - the super-powerful modular sound studio that made Native Instruments famous. REAKTOR 5 PLAYER offers you an easy to use interface and gives you access to the high-end, professional sound of REAKTOR. REAKTOR 5 PLAYER can be used with the free FACTORY SELECTION, featuring three unique instruments with over 200 sounds.
With over 10 years of development behind the REAKTOR software, its time to enjoy the sheer quality of sound and experience the benefits. The unique design of REAKTOR 5 PLAYER means that it requires little REAKTOR experience, and can simply be enjoyed without the need to dig deeper into programming or patch creation.
If you're a musician full of ideas, REAKTOR 5 PLAYER is the perfect way to utilize the rich sonic palette of REAKTOR.
As an inspiring starting point to the REAKTOR world, make sure you also download the free REAKTOR FACTORY SELECTION. It includes three exceptional REAKTOR Instruments offering more than 200 sounds: Included is the powerful Carbon 2 synthesizer, the highly unconventional drum module Newscool, and the unique sound generator SpaceDrone.
* Free downloadable synthesizer, sequencer and effect player
* Based on the latest version of the powerful music production software REAKTOR 5.5
* State-of-the-art audio engine which delivers high-end and powerful sound quality
* Free Factory Selection library available with three powerful instruments and over 200 sounds
* Expandable with KOMPLETE Instruments & Effects from the NI Online Shop, you can instantly download and install them
* Runs as VST®, Audio Unit™ or RTAS™ plug-in within any professional DAW
* Stand-alone use to take your sounds or effects to the stage
* Total Recall of sound settings and full automation in your DAW
* Intuitive user interface for optimal workflow and easy access to all parameters
* Doubles as demo version of REAKTOR 5.5 to explore the modular capabilities, free demo content available separately