Large images ..Available from 11/11/2010 until 11/30/1999
The US-800 is a lightweight, high-quality multi-channel recording interface for laptop users and other computer recordists. It offers eight inputs and four outputs with 96 kHz/24-bit audio converters to record every detail.
Six analogue inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors can be used simultaneuously for microphones (all 6 channels), instruments (2 channels) and/or line level sources (4 channels) while digital equipment links to an SPDIF I/O. Phantom power for attaching condenser microphones is available for all mic inputs and each of the analogue inputs has a level control as well as signal and overload LEDs.
The US-800 has two headphones connectors, a stereo analogue RCA output as well as MIDI in and out for linking up to your instruments and recording software. The unit is powered by an included AC adapter and, with a touch of a switch, this computer interface may even be used as standalone microphone preamp!
* Provides 8 audio inputs and 4 audio outputs (two analogue, two digital) plus one MIDI input and output for a Windows or Macintosh computer
* Can be used as a standalone microphone/instrument/line preamplifier
* Up to 96 kHz sampling rates at 16/24-bit resolution for high recording quality
* Built-in DSP mixer for flexible routing and monitor mixing
* 2 mic/instrument inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors on front
* 4 mic/line inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors on rear
* Stereo digital input and output (SPDIF, coaxial)
* 48 volt phantom power available on each mic input
* Input level control and signal/overload LEDs on each analogue input
* Analogue stereo output (RCA)
* 2 headphones outputs (3.5-mm and 6.3-mm)
* Separate controls for output level and headphones volume
* USB 2.0 equipped (also supports USB 1.1)
* AC adapter included (Tascam PS-P520)
* Cubase LE 5 included