Large images ..Available from 01/25/2011 until 11/30/1999
The TRI-CAPTURE USB interface is a unique, compact audio interface optimised for personal and mobile recording, vocal and guitar recording, and streaming-internet applications.
With its mixer-like design and dedicated front-panel controls, TRI-CAPTURE makes it easy to mix, control, and monitor a variety of signals. Plug a microphone into the XLR input, an instrument into the 1/4-inch jack, and a stereo instrument or device into the AUX input. The unique REC MODE section provides instant selection of recording scenarios, including LOOP BACK for web streaming applications. TRI-CAPTURE is full-featured yet portable, and is USB bus powered for a clean, simple setup.
* Affordable, easy-to-use interface for guitarists, vocalists, and other musicians
* Also works great for video production, web streaming, and creating podcasts with unique LOOP BACK function
* XLR mic input with phantom power, plus 1/4-inch input with Hi-Z switch for connecting a guitar directly
* Stereo AUX input with dedicated volume control
* Balanced 1/4-inch TRS outputs and headphone jack
* Low-latency ASIO driver; recording and playback at rates up to 24-bit/96 kHz
* USB bus powered with 24-bit/96 kHz operation
* Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE included