Rob Papen Punch
Large images ..Available from 05/28/2011 until 11/30/1999
With Punch, Rob Papen delivers a brand new speaker busting, body rattling software instrument. Punch delivers synthesized drums in the finest audio quality and with breathtaking features for the contemporary producer.
You can can use synthesis and the build in samples to build your own unique sounding drum-kit, but also your own samples can be loaded into Punch to complete your kit. Your sounds can then be crafted using the stunning features, filters and huge synth power we all know from other RP synthesizers.
Punch has a unique sound but also built in sequencers, allowing you the user to have multiple patterns at your finger tips. These grooves can be triggered in a live environment to build a song, but are also great for just improvisation and jamming!
Also featured are drum-kits built by famous DJ's which complete the arsenal of power that is Punch…
* Punch is a drum synthesis / sampler with a built-in samples and groove sequencers, 1 or 8 stereo output.
* PC: VST and RTAS for Windows XP / Vista 32 bits and 64bits / Windows 7 32bits and 64bits
* Mac: AU 32bits and 64bits, VST 32bits and 64bits and RTAS for Mac OS-X 10.5 >
* 2 Bass Drum with 4 different models and built in 4 classic samples and 19 punch samples
* 2 Snare Drum with 2 different models and build in 4 classic samples 61 built in punch samples
* 2 Open Hihat and 2 Closed Hihat, with 3 models and build in 4 classic samples and 7 built in samples
* 3 Tom/User with 2 Tom models and 8 built in Tom samples (classic/punch)
* 2 Claps with 3 models, and 13 built in samples.
* 3 User Drum , with 9 models and 37 samples.
* 8 Dual Sample slot, each with there own amp / pitch envelopes & filter and filter envelope.
* Each drum has it's own 'easy controls', distortion (20 different models) , output destination (to dry or any of the 4 fx channels) , and choke groups.
* Each drum can be preview and selected by clicking in the Drum Preview Pad.
* Classic samples are samples taken from several classic analog drum machines and punch samples are RP library samples.
Sequencers Patterns (4x groove and 4x breaks)
* Punch has it's own internal sequencer which can play 8 different patterns of up to 16 steps long.
* 4 Grooves & 4 Break patterns.
* Each pattern is composed of 4 tracks, each track having it's own drum output, and each step in each track can have different velocity, panning, pitch , envelope speed, flaming, time offset and free row.
* Each pattern also has free row for modulation step values which can be used to modulate controls.
* Swing amount, flaming time and humanization controls.
* Punch has 2 envelopes, 2 LFO’s and 8 modulation slots , which allow you to use a wide variety of modulation sources to control Punch's controls.
* A full screen shows the volume & panning of all the controls , plus the fx mix & panning, allows you to easily mix the drum sounds.
* Easy to use sliders allow to alter the main controls on the fly during use.
* 4 FXs, each with 26 different type of fx (delays, reverbs, chorus , filter, distortions etc) , which can arrange in 5 different ways. In the multi-channel version of Punch, these fx are output to the different output channels.
* Big manager screen, which show you all the presets, banks & presets , allow you to load , save , copy & paste etc them, including the powerful find function.