Image-Line Groove Machine
Large images ..Available from 10/12/2011 until 11/30/1999
Groove Machine is a virtual groove box designed with live performance in mind, or use it as a synthesizer/drum-machine combination.
Get the groove happening
- Groove Machine’s power lies in its ability to automate every parameter of the sampler, synth and effects channels on a PER-step basis.
- Get a groove happening quickly and trigger samples, loops and bars/patterns on the fly from your MIDI controller or DAW software.
Focused to live performance.
- We recommend a MIDI controller if you want to control Groove Machine live. However, it's still possible to use Groove Machine with a computer mouse and keyboard, just less efficient.
10 Performance FX Per Instrument Channel.
- Groove Machine comes with 10 FX (per channel) designed to work perfectly with controllers. The X/Y pad links to key features of each effect, ready to be tweaked.
- Link track parameters to the 5 CTRL knobs on top-left side.
- During track progression, control 2 parameters with your 2 hands. Switch between tracks and control these parameters in each selected track. You can even press several tracks and set a parameter for them all at once.
5 hybrid (Subtractive/FM) synthesizer channels
8 flexible sampler channels, each with 4 sample layers
10 DJ-style effects + EQ and Stutter PER channel.
Stepsequencer with per-step automation allowing PER step note sculpting of all interface parameters.
Step / Drum sequencer / Piano roll views
Optimized for live performance
Internal link system for widest compatibility with MIDI controllers
Ideal for dub-step, trance, house & hip-hop producers