Here’s another product we’ve been expecting for a while now. MOTU have introduced their next version of the Machfive Sampler software. Version 3 has been released and is now available from their website.
Within minutes after you begin using MachFive 3, you’ll appreciate the years of user interface design and engineering that have gone into this 3rd-generation release. From the configurable part list to the full-screen envelope editor, MachFive 3 has been designed to spur your creative muse while delivering state-of-the-art virtual instrument technology in a streamlined, efficient environment. After all, music, sound design, and audio production are creative endeavors that deserve a worthy partner in creativity.
- Massive 45 GB sound library (7 DVDs)
- Features loops, phrases, sounds, and advanced multi-sample instruments with dynamic performance powered by state-of-the-art scripting technology.
- Simple operation
- Unique, unified design provides instruments, loops, phrases, synthesis and FX in one easy-to-use window.
- Scripting engine with unlimited layers
- Delivers ultra-realistic multi-sample instruments, dynamic performance, and unlimited possibilities for programmers and sound designers.
- IRCAM technology
- Cutting-edge time-stretching, pitch-shifting & granular synthesis licensed from the IRCAM research institute.
- Universal support
- Directly reads all major 3rd-party hardware/software sample formats for consolidated sound library management.
- Complete mixing
- Graphic mixer with faders, FX inserts, and unlimited channels.
- Powerful effects
- Flexible effects architecture with 47 different effects, including convolution reverb, applied at any level you wish.
- Deep synthesis
- Advanced, yet accessible modular synthesis architecture with eleven sound engines and flexible modulation matrix.
- Full-screen editing
- Dive into a rich sound design environment with comprehensive automation, modulation and editing.
- Unlimited parts
- Combine instruments and tempo-synced loops. Layer synths and sample-based parts.
- 3rd-generation UVI Engine
- Acclaimed worldwide for its superb sound quality.
- Multiple outputs
- Submix to 17 stereo output pairs.
- Disk streaming
- conserve RAM & quicken load times.
- Unlimited polyphony
- with ultra-low software latency.
More information: motu.com