Owners of BOSSs popular BR-900CD, BR-864, and BR-532 digital studios can enhance computer data-exchange capability with the new BR Wave Converter 2.0 software.
The upgraded utility extracts data recorded on the BR and converts it to industry-standard WAV/AIF format for export to computers or other WAV/AIF-compatible devices. Conversely, the Converter allows WAV/AIF files to be imported into BR-900CD/864/532 tracks.
The new Converter accommodates multiple batch files, and also allows users to specify stereo and mono tracks. Previous versions of the Converter were for Windows and Mac OS9; Version 2 expands compatibility to include Win Me, XP Home, XP Professional, 2000 Professional, and Mac OS X.
– Extracts data recorded using a BR-900CD/864/532 and converts it to WAV/AIF
– Imports WAV/AIF files into BR-900CD/864/532 tracks
– Now handles BR-864/900CD song data
– User can specify stereo and mono tracks
– Capable of batch-converting all tracks or converting specific track
The Converter will be available via free web download from RolandUS.com in August.