Native Instruments releases VOKATOR 1.2 and NI-SPEKTRAL DELAY 1.6 both including Universal Binary support.
Native Instruments recently has released several updates.
B4 v1.1.5 changes:
* AU Validation Hotfix (OSX).
* Various minor issues fixed in the Standalone and plugin versions.
* Total recall behavior improved for the Standalone and plugin versions.
* RTAS redraw problems fixed.
Guitar Rig v1.2 changes:
* Four new Distortion and Fuzz Components: CAT, Demon Distortion, Fuzz Ace and Big Fuzz.
* New Presets in the “- 1.2 Update Bank -“.
* Limiter can be turned off in the Output Component.
* Volume Learn in the Input Component: press “Learn”, play as loud as possible, the input level will be set automatically to the ideal value (takes ca. 5 seconds).
* Reduced time period for switching between presets.
* Gratifier has 20db more gain – this change doesn’t affect existing presets.
* Works as MFX (Music Effect) in Audio Unit Hosts (such as Logic and Digital Performer) – this enables Guitar Rig to receive MIDI as an effect in Audio Units Hosts.
* Various cosmetic changes and minor improvements for the Metronome.
* Controller assignments for the “Mute Sound” button in the Tuner are possible now.
* Now supports Adobe Audition.
Pro-53 v3.0.2 changes:
* Approved host preset handling
* RTAS improvements
* DXi graphic redraw problems solved (Windows).
NI-Spektral Delay v1.5.7 changes:
* LFO reset bug fixed.
* Compatibility with Digital Performer.
* Compatibility with Logic 7.
* DXi and RTAS support (Windows).