Native Instruments recently updated Bandstand to version 1.0.1. Bandstand is a software instrument designed for musicians, performers and producers that work with the General MIDI format. Bandstand includes a true studio-quality GM sound library, and is equipped with a host of powerful and easy-to-use General MIDI features that make working with GM-based arrangements efficient and convenient, both in the studio and on stage.
Improvements with this version:
* Greatly improved relative volume of instruments and drum sets in
the mix, velocity curves, effect send levels, and effect presets.
* Reduced loading times for big instruments
* Added forward, rewind, and seek to the Player
* Added playlist to the Player
* Added relative tempo to the Player
* Added MIDI song loading by double-click on files
* Shortcuts are now disabled in hosts so that they do not interfere
with important host functionality
* Fixed misc bugs
Updates available at the Native Instruments website.