Spectra has been updated to v1.0.1. with several bug fixes and more presets. The recently released Spectra is a synthesizer plugin which combines multistage additive synthesis with subtractive synthesis in an easy to operate and intuitive product.
* Data corruption when programs are changed quickly after a paste, fixed.
* A problem reported by some customers concerning missing sound in the first program, fixed.
* There is no longer a noise burst during program change.
* Loading indicator now lights when program is changed from Host or MIDI keyboard.
* Non working sustain pedal with some MIDI keyboards / Hosts, fixed.
* Improved “mono-synth” behaviour.
* 150 new sounds (now totalling 801).