Spectrasonics has updated Stylus RMX to v1.5.1c for both Windows and Mac OS X. Stylus RMX is the groove-based virtual instrument plug-in for Macintosh and Windows.
* New Feature: Recent Sound Directories Pop-Up Menu. You can now view the directories that you have recently visited by right-clicking anywhere in the Browser window. (CTRL-CLICK on the Mac) Once the directory is open, you can click on the directory name to immediately jump to that directory. This is very useful when you want to use a particular set of user or expansion libraries on multiple parts. It saves the time of having to navigate to the same place each time.
* Fixed problem with Edit Group selection menu font in Cubase SX OSX.
* Fixed problem with deleting multiple instances of plugin.
* Fixed “PRE” option for Overdrive in BPM Delay FX Units.
* Fixed problem with length of slices at 96khz.
* Fixed problem with LFO sync when using non 4/4 time signatures.
* Fixed Windows authorization problem related to permissions.
For more information please visit the Spectrasonics website.