WaveLab 6 is the all-in-one solution for professional mastering, high resolution multi-channel audio editing, audio restoration, sample design and radio broadcast work right through to complete CD/DVD-A production. Already a standard application for digital audio editing and processing due to its outstanding flexibility and pristine audio quality, WaveLab is used worldwide by top professionals and audio enthusiasts alike.
* Rendering and Playback with the Resampler plugin followed by a VST effect could create clicks.
* Master Section Spectrum processing: using the Echo or NaturalVerb plugins would produce wrong results.
* The navigation keys page up/down and home/end did not work.
* Wave editing / Insert silence: various problems fixed
* Adjusted scale of Master Section meter.
* “vox” file extension was not always kept.
* Master Section: when pressing Bypass while a mono file was playing through certain VST plugins, a crash could happen.
* Audio Montage: “Ctrl + left arrow” and “Ctrl + right arrow” now work correctly (to navigate from clip edge to clip edge).
* Clicking on the “Special” sub-menu entry (“File” menu), while no file was open in WaveLab, would result in a crash.
* F6 (Play selection) now works even if the audio window does not have the focus.
* Audio Montage: fixed a small problem when editing multiple fades in the same time.
* WMA bit rate encoding could be slightly different than the selected one.
* Batch processor: an error could sometimes happen when using the Loudness Normalizer plugin.
* Fixed: problem when opening certain VST plugins in the Audio Montage.
* Wave files with zero-sized meta data in their header, could not be open.
* Rendering a single clip sometimes did not work.