ImageLine, famous for Fruityloops and now FL-Studio, have released two new products. First is a softsampler called DirectWave, and the seconds is a software bundle called JuicePack.
For your all your sampling needs ImageLine brings you DirectWave VSTi, one of the most complete VSTi samplers currently available:
– 16 part multitimbral, 32-bit VSTi sampler
– 128 Voice Polyphony
– 128 programs
– unlimited zones per program
– All samplerates supported
– Realtime SINC-64 point interpolation (HQ Audiophile)
– Poly, Mono, Legato operation, with glide / auto mode.
– 2*24 dB 5 mode filters serial or parallel
– Flexible 16 slot freely assignable Modulation Matrix
– 2 mod. ADSR envelopes, 2 zone-independent mod. LFOs 2 global program mod. LFOs
– Automatable loop points, reverse loop points supported
– Loop modes : fwd, one-shot, sustained, bounce looping
– Automatable sample start offset (available as mod. destination parameters)
– Built-in voice Insert FX with independent settings for each zone : ring mod. samplerate decimator, bitcrusher & phaser.
– Built-in send effects : chorus, reverb, delay (with filtered feedback, sync to host tempo).
– Independent send amounts per zone
– Freely assignable 16 stereo outputs
– Multi-editor with channel list, mixer, expression, modulation and pitchbend GUI controls
– Built-in sample editor with destructive editing (cut / copy / paste / trim functions), loop finding tool, normalize, vertical / horizontal zooming, etc)
– Realtime sampling / recording of whatever is connected to DirectWave inputs (needs modular host or host with assignable plug-in routing)
– Record Threshold: sampling input will wait until signal peak arises (-40dB)
– Built-in VSTi host to easily automate “sampling” of your vst instruments directly into DirectWave
– Total Recall operation mode: DirectWave will enclose all the required sample data in the project files created by your host: it creates totally portable projects without worrying about needed sample files
– Import: DWP (proprietary), WAV (any), SF2 (Soundfont), AKP (Akai), Propellerheads Recycle, Native Instruments Battery, Kontakt *(nki), GIGA *(gig) & eMagic EXS24
– Several importing methods: built-in browsing, drag&drop, menu options
– Built-in fast library browser list and tree-arranged menu program selector.
– Zone editor with visual zone arrangement map and list with all zone properties
– All program/zone parameters of all channels can be automated as VST parameters
For your mixing and mastering pleasure ImageLine brings you JuicePack, a collection of the most popular effects from FL Studio.
Inside this pack you will find a collection of plugins designed to give your tracks that professional polish you are looking for :
– IL Multiband Compressor – Control volume peaks and fatten sounds in 3 frequency bands.
– IL Delay – Creates echoes with echo filtering options
– IL Delay Bank – Creates impossibly complex echoes and filtering.
– IL WaveShaper – Define your own distortion curves.
– IL EQUO – Graphic Morphing EQ with spectral learning capability.
– IL Parametric EQ – Control bandwidth and target frequency of EQ bands.
– IL Flangus – Phase cancellation effect.
– IL Vocoder – Sound like a robot or make a synth sound talk.
– IL Edison – Audio recorder / editor.
– IL Spectroman – See what your noise looks like with a sonograph or spectrograph display.
– IL Stereo Enhancer – Simulate or enhance stereo effects.