The original Kinetic introduced the fastest way for everyone, regardless of musical experience, to create electronic music on their computer. By combining a simple click-and-groove interface with genuine Roland sounds for the first time, Kinetic made it easy and affordable for anyone to be a music producer.
Now with Kinetic 2, making beats has just gotten easier. Kinetic 2 has a new look and exciting new features that combine everything you need to build a track from start to finish. Just choose a musical style and then audition different sounds and professionally produced musical patterns in the Kinetic 2 browser. Once you find what you like, you can then layer patterns and sounds to start building the different sections of your song. Use DropZone to bring in your own samples and tap your computer keyboard like a drum machine using the GRID to create your own drum patterns and chords changes. Then add audio effects to your mix to sweeten the sound.
The real magic starts once you hit record. Kinetic automatically captures your performance as you trigger different song sections with dynamic DJ style cuts, change the mix, tweak sounds, and explore the other music making features that Kinetic 2 has to offer. Within minutes you have a complete track that you can export to WAV to burn on CD, or MP3 or WMA for your portable player or website—it’s that simple.
* Make beats and produce music with an easy point-and-click interface
* Choose from hundreds of professional music patterns and ACID™-format loops in many styles, or import your own
* Over a thousand instrument patches, featuring genuine Roland® GrooveSynth sounds (101, 606, 808, 909, more)
* Create bass lines, leads, and pads with PSYN™ II virtual analog synth
* Add samples to projects with DropZone sampler—includes instrument sounds, hits, drums, more; supports MP3, Ogg Vorbis, REX, SFZ, WAV
* Produce grooves like a pro with your computer keyboard, mouse, or MIDI controller using The GRID
* Build & edit patterns with an easy step sequencer/piano roll
* Sweeten your mix with: reverb, delay, parametric EQ, aural enhancer, classic phaser, chorus/flanger, modulation filter, compressor/gate, bit decimator and more
* Add any VST or DirectX effect or instrument to Kinetic for even more sounds
* Connect Kinetic to other ReWire compatible recording programs like Cakewalk Music Creator 3, Home Studio, SONAR, SONY ACID Music Studio, or Magix Music Studio to expand your capabilities
* Export WAV files of your mix for CD, or WMA and MP3* for the Web
Pricing and Availability:
Kinetic 2 has an estimated street price of Euro 99. Kinetic 2 is also available to registered Kinetic 1 customers at a special upgrade price.