Image Line has updated Toxic III to v1.2. Toxic III features a hybrid synthesis engine, combining the best of FM and Subtractive synthesis. With the addition of a warm, analog-modeled filter and set of built in effects, the Toxic concept remains one of convenience, simplicity, and superb sound quality.
Version 1.2. improvements:
* Transpose, unison pitch and pan are now realtime.
* Removed rare clicks after program change on envelopes.
* Velocity curve control added.
* Legato button added.
* Fixed problem redrawing waves when changing a program.
* Fixed some memory leaks.
* Default preset fixes and improvements (they’re now louder).
* Lots of small fixes.