Native Instruments has updated their award winning synthesizer Absynth to v4.0.1.
A legend in its own time, ABSYNTH returns in a more powerful, creative and intuitive guise than ever before. Renowned for its organic, evolving sounds that range from the simple yet sublime to outlandish sonic textures, ABSYNTH 4 continues to build on its exceptional reputation. The addition of new features combined with an optimized workflow and user interface brings fluidity and simplicity to the creation of intricate and intriguing sounds.
* New FX surround modulation section.
* New Audio Recorder.
* New VST Stereo loader provides support for Cubase 4 instrument tracks and resolves mono issues in other hosts (Acid 6, Energy XT).
* Envelope window is resizeable now.
* Support for multiple sample paths.
* Full surround support for RTAS plug in interface.
* Improved Absynth 4 sound library with decided surround sounds.
* Absynth Sounds Vol. 1 are included in Absynth 4 now.
* Extended and restructured Universal Library.
* Full support for KORE single sound format.
* Support for new Demo mode.
* Increased stability due to many bug fixes.