Sample Manager is the quintessential batch audio file processor for Mac OS X. Designed in Cocoa from the ground up, Sample Manager proudly takes advantage of CoreAudio, Quartz, and other solid OS X features.
Improvements for v3.0.4:
* Fixes a spurious audio error.
* Improves the reading of split WAV files.
* Export as FLAC and Export as Vox automator actions.
* Analyze item in the File menu.
* Added optional toolbar button controls for playback control.
* Changing the sort column in the file list will retain the selection.
* Making new files always starts with “001” instead of “000”.
* Fixed an issue where extracting files to a new location might start with the original filename instead of 000.
* Workflows are draggable to the Finder to create Sample Manager Workflow (“smwf”) files.
* Fixed an issue reading requests from the HelpDesk.
* Fixed some issues with pitch detection.
* Fixed some rare crashing issues.