Waves is pleased to announce the release of the latest in Waves acclaimed L-Series: the L3-16 Multimaximizer.
In the beginning, Waves created the L1 Ultramaximizer, and it revolutionized the world of mixing and mastering. Then came the L2 Ultramaximizer – heard on hit records and major motion pictures the world over. The way was paved for the L3 Multimaximizer, the world’s first auto-summing multi-band limiter. Now, Waves is pleased to present the newest member of Waves acclaimed L-Series, the L3-16 Multimaximizer, a 16 band peak limiter that delivers unparalleled loudness with unprecedented control.
Powered by Waves patented PLMixer™ Peak Limiting Mixer technology, the L3-16 maximizes your sound with pinpoint precision and breathtaking detail. With a wide variety of sonic flavors ranging from analog warm to digital cool, no matter what genre, no matter what sound, you’ll stand out from the crowd, loud and clear.
* Intuitive Paragraphic interface with frequency, Q, and filter-type controls
* Built-in linear phase equalizer
* Linear phase filtering for maximum output, free of phase distortion
* ARC™ Automatic Release Control across the band-split spectrum
* IDR™ Increased Digital Resolution with double precision bit re-quantization and 9th-order noise shaping
* 34 Release Character presets for mastering and sound design
The L3-16 Multimaximizer is available exclusively in Waves Mercury, the uniquely powerful collection of almost a hundred stellar processors, with over 250 component plug-ins.
Available for TDM and Native installation, the Waves Mercury collection including the L3-16 Multimaximizer is available now, and carries a U.S. retail price of $12,500 TDM, $7,500 Native (Euro 9220/5800).