FXpansion just released an update for Guru. GURU combines the best characteristics of classic hardware drumsamplers into a unique, inspirational software instrument.
Integrating into your sequencer as a VST/AU/RTAS/DXi plugin or operating as a ReWire or standalone device, GURU’s powerful 128-step sequencer with flexible tempo multipliers and groove adjustment features an intuitive and addictive interface with which to quickly write inspiring percussive foundations for your tracks.
They just posted version 1.1.259 (OS X) and 1.1.258 (Win) in the user account area with the following improvements:
– Drop-out-free audio engine
– Improved drag & drop MIDI export (all Graphs are now exported to MIDI)
– Improved loop slicing, score extraction and loop playback
– More comprehensive MIDI implementation with extensive remote support (see Forum for discussion)
– Support for the latest OS versions and plugin technologies:- Pro Tools 7.3, VST 2.4, Windows Vista, OS X 10.4.8 , etc.
– Volume control for auto-preview
– Export pad audio files via drag and drop
– Tighter sync in various hosts
– … and a whole lot of bug fixes