Deckadance is a DJ mixing application that works either as a standalone program OR as a VSTi plugin inside your favourite host. Deckadance itself can also host any VST compliant softsynth or effect. Imageline has released an update for Deckadance, version 1.20.
– New playlist system and GUI interface: new appareance, tag fields, auto-adjustable size, sort headers, etc…
– New keyboard shortcuts: esc to close preview player and delete to clear playlist items.
– Updated to latest ms.pinky sdk. M-Audio Torq, PCDJ Reflex vinyls now supported in absolute mode.
– Automatic Internet update version checking system and installer download.
– Improved track field recognition (creates automatically artist/title using a parsing function when no id3 data is present).
– Nintendo Wii Remote native controller support.
– Seamless VST instance loading with interlocked pointer exchange.
– Fixed bug regarding saving playlist without specified ‘.m3u’ extension (it’s added now automatically).
– Fixed bug in VST MIDI host events pointer vector block filling (caused crashes).
– Other improvements in several areas.