A download for the new Sonik Synth 2.1 is now available, providing compatibility for IK Users with Mac Intel Systems. Sonik Synth 2 users may download this software update for free from the IK User Area. In addition to Mac Intel compatibility, Sonik Synth 2.1 can now be opened as a standalone application.
There are also several other enhancements that have been implemented into the Sonik Synth 2.1 update:
* Improved Stretch™ algorithm
* Improved Pitch/Shift and Time/Stretch algorithms
* BPM Syncable LFOs
* Smoother MIDI CC response
* Improved load time when loading instruments
* Improved search function reliability
* Pro Tools 7.x fully compliant
* Improved Audio Units compatibility
* 16 Stereo outputs
* Compatible with VST 2.4 hosts, such as Cubase 4 and Live 6
* Updated Combi presets (Sonik Synth 2.1 will install a new Combi set automatically)
IK Multimedia has released Mac Intel updates for all products in their range. For more information about IK’s Universal Updates, click here.